Strange Scrolling Issue with Chrome

I use Chrome on an iMac. Starting about 3-4 days ago a weird issue has come up. As I go through the lesson, from lingq to lingq, whether blue or yellow, when I select a linqq the entire contents of the lingq lesson jumps up toward the top and then replaces itself. It’s very strange and quite distracting. I’m wondering if anyone else has this issue with Chrome on a Mac, particularly with longer lessons.

@CTaylor - I’m not sure I quite understand what’s happening. Would you be able to record a screencast of this so we can have a better idea of what the issue is? You can use a program like Jing (Screen Capture Software | Snagit | TechSmith) to do this.

Alex, here is a link to a video I took showing the issue:

http://screencast.com/t/9aI4vxgvr

@CTaylor - Thanks for the video, it helps to have a visual to go along with your explanation.

Is this happening in other browser as well? Also, is it happening even after restarting your computer and refreshing the page?

It is not happening with Safari or Firefox. I tried closing and restarting the browser and it continues scrolling in this manner. I believe I have logged out and restarted my computer several times in the past few days so I don’t think that has helped. I will try that again at some point but I think it’s safe to say that it doesn’t correct the issue. I’m using the latest version of all my browsers and the latest OSX from Apple.

@CTaylor - OK, thanks for the additional information. We’ll see if we can get a better idea of why this may be happening. In the meantime, it may be better to use Safari or Firefox to bypass this issue.

@CTaylor - Unfortunately we’ve still been unable to reproduce this issue. I’ve tried with both short and long lessons and everything here looks to be working properly. Would you be able to try this in incognito mode in Chrome to see if the same issue persists?