Special Holiday Offer - 20% Off All Annual Memberships

I’m also having trouble taking advantage of this. I currently have a basic recurring monthly membership, and I saw an option for purchasing a six-month membership. I clicked on it, and I found an option for a 12-month membership, which I chose and clicked “pay.” There was no option for the coupon code, and nothing was actually charged to my account, and everything still says that I’m at the basic recurring monthly membership… so I don’t know what’s going on. Can someone help? An admin? Something?

Sorry for the trouble here! All membership changes take place at the end of your current membership period rather than immediately. It looks like you’ve successfully set it to switch to a non-recurring annual membership, and this change will take place when your subscription is set to renew. The code wasn’t applied, as you noted, so I’ve now gone in and manually applied the coupon code to your account. If there are any issues when your subscription renews be sure to get in touch with us!

Hi, would you mind checking the status of my account? I have a recurrent Premium membership and I’d rather go for the non-recurrent Annual Membership of this special offer. How can I do it? Take in account that my credit card is expiring JAN2015, so the sooner the change, the better! ,-P Happy New Year

OK, I’ve switched it so that you’ll be changed to a 12-month non-recurring membership when your current membership period ends. You’ll have a chance to update your card information if the first attempt fails. :slight_smile:

Hi, I have a problem similar to jungleboy’s. My membership expires on 7 January and I am trying to use the coupon code to renew, but it says that it’s invalid. What should I do?

Sorry Alex, I need further clarification. The current offer expires on Jan, 15th 2015. Can I submit my 12 months renewal now or must I wait for my current membership plan to expire (in this way losing the current offer)? Take care

Hmm, I’m not quite sure in your case… Are you clicking the “Renew” button at the top of the page?

You’re all set :slight_smile: As long as the code is applied before January 15th, 2015 everything will work properly when it comes time for renewal.

Yes, I’m clicking “renew” for the premium membership, but when I enter “holiday2014” it turns red and says “Invalid” next to it.

I am on a regular $10 month to month plan. There is no information on my account page referring to a one-year plan. How do I go about getting this 1 year discount?

I see, in that case be sure to select the annual membership - the coupon is only valid for annual memberships, so if you have the monthly or 6-month option selected it won’t work. Hopefully this helps!

Hi! You can switch to an annual membership by clicking the “Edit” button under your current membership, then switching to the yearly option and entering the coupon code. Membership changes take place on your next renewal date, but as long as the membership change request is logged before January 15, 2015 the code will work properly. If you run into any issues just send us an email and we’ll be happy to help!

Thanks Alex. Being all set, I suppose the “only” action left to me will be to update my card info as soon as I get it, don’t I? $$$ Take care $$$

Yup, that’s right hehe. If you have any trouble with this let me know :slight_smile:

Well, when I insert the new card data that operation is rejected and an error message appears stating “Your card was declined. In order to resolve the issue, you will need to contact your bank”. I tried with the same data to update other eCommerce sites and I didn’t get any issue. Could you check it your side and let me know why it was rejected? Thanks