Spanish Question conforme y puesta

There was a sentence with puesta it really confused me what is puesta? Iba por la calle. Llevaba puesta mi camisa favorita naranja. Also I just ran into the word Conforme and here is the sentence it was in. Pero, conforme pasaron los anos. What would be the best blanket definitions for these words to help me understand them. Mil gracias por la ayuda!

Llevaba puesta. … I was wearing
Llevar puesto algo = llevar algo (de ropa) = wear
Conforme pasaron los años: As years went by

Notice that the expression here is “llevar puesto/a”, which means “be wearing”.
As for “puesta” in general, it is the past participle of verb “poner”, meaning, among other things, “put”, “set” and even “put on”. It is a feminine form because, in your example, it agrees with “camisa”

does puesta o puesto accompany llevar alot when talking about clothes or does it just so happen that i ran into this combination? also conforme is being used as a hacer kind of here? kind of like hace tres anos or algo? When will conforme be used generally? Gracias por la ayuda!!!

Llevar puesto/a is a very common combination and it is indeed a fixed expression, not a simple random juxtaposition.
If you want to say “wear” you can just use “llevar” but adding “puesto/a” is very frequent, notice that it is “llevar” what is more important to express “wearing”. On the other hand “ponerse”, means “to put on”. Notice the “se” pronominal part! So to say “Have you put your shirt on?” you would say “Te has puesto la camisa”, again the “te” part is as importante here as the “on” in English.
As a further example, there is a sentence that people tend to use when flirting over phone (or so I’ve heard :slight_smile: ) “What are you wearing?” The Spanish equivalent is “¿Qué llevas puesto?”

“Conforme” can come from several words. There is a verb “conformar”, which is not so different from English “conform”, although more usual is the pronominal variant “conformarse”, which means to “content oneself with something”. There is the adjective “conforme” which means “in agreement”.
In your example “conforme” is a conjunction, which means “as” as in “As they do that, so and so happens”, showing two parallel actions. One possible synonym is “a medida que”.
A couple of examples:
“Conforme suben los precios, la economía se deteriora” = As prices go up, economy deteriorates.
“Conforme salgas, apaga la luz” = “On your way out (as you leave), turn the lights off”

Thank you so much for the help it seems you are here for the lost spanish learners jajajaja. Llevar often accompanies puesto to mean to wear but its also put as in the past participle of poner and be mindful of the reflexive pronoun with that combo. Also conforme as often as so for that phrase conforme pasaron los anos. As the years went by or as they passed. Your example As a further example, there is a sentence that people tend to use when flirting over phone (or so I’ve heard :slight_smile: ) “What are you wearing?” The Spanish equivalent is “¿Qué llevas puesto?” had me dying lol. Thanks again for the help!