Quite often there are Chinese characters that are in the file but cannot be selected.
It does not seem to matter where they are in the file.
example: in this lesson Login - LingQ
the word below is not selectable.
I tried moving it to a different location - has no effect
Sorry, I tried to go to the link you posted, but it wouldn’t work.
You probably can’t go to the link because I didn’t share this lesson publicly. But the LingQ support people can go there.
I was only expecting LingQ support people to be looking at this issue.
Yes, this is familiar issue which is reported and on our list. Hopefully it will be fixed soon. Thanks for your patience.