Since upgrade, when opening a lesson, the sidebar does not load

Hello. Since the upgrade, when I open any lesson, the pane on the right-hand side of the page (audio, resources, dictionary, hints, etc) is stuck with the “Loading” spinner.

I’m on a Mac using Chrome 31.0.1650.63. Below I’ve posted the messages I received in the Developer Tools console.

I wanted to try a different browser (Safari), but couldn’t because navigating to the login page gives a 502 error (Bad Gateway). I was able to use Chrome because I was previously logged in there.

##########

event.returnValue is deprecated. Please use the standard event.preventDefault() instead. www-embed-player-vflNAAYWp.js:27

Uncaught TypeError: Object function (a){var r=“string”==typeof a,h=s.call(arguments,1),l=this;return a=!r&&h.length?t.widget.extend.apply(null,[a].concat(h)):a,r?this.each(function(){var s,n=t.data(this,o);return n?t.isFunction(n[a])&&“_”!==a.charAt(0)?(s=n[a].apply(n,h),s!==n&&s!==e?(l=s&&s.jquery?l.pushStack(s.get()):s,!1):e):t.error(“no such method '”+a+“’ for “+i+” widget instance”):t.error(“cannot call methods on “+i+” prior to initialization; “+“attempted to call method '”+a+”'”)}):this.each(function(){var e=t.data(this,o);e?e.option(a||{})._init():t.data(this,o,new n(a,this))}),l} has no method ‘noConflict’ (index):2416

GET https://www.lingq.com/jsi18n/ 502 (Bad Gateway) (index):2451

Uncaught TypeError: Cannot call method ‘load’ of undefined (index):3102

Uncaught ReferenceError: gettext is not defined lingq_widget.js:162

SoundManager V2.97a.20130512 (AS2/Flash 8) + HTML5 audio + preferFlash soundmanager2.js:1188

SoundManager 2 HTML5 support: mp3 = true (preferring flash), mp4 = true (preferring flash), ogg = true, opus = true, wav = true soundmanager2.js:1188

js/flash exception: Error: Error calling method on NPObject. soundmanager2.js:1190

soundManager.disable(): Shutting down soundmanager2.js:1188

SoundManager 2 failed to load (Flash security/load error) soundmanager2.js:1188

@meesh - Thanks for sending over the results from the error console. I’ve alerted our development team about this issue and they are hopefully able to get things sorted out soon here.

By the way, are you still getting a 502 error in Safari?

Update: Neither problem is occurring anymore. I can load the full lesson page and can open the login page from Safari. Thanks.

@meesh - Awesome, glad to hear it! If you run into any other issues let us know!