Sharing imported lessons

Hello.
Are there any regulations regarding sharing imported lessons?
I’ve found a great website with a lot of great Italian podcasts. They don’t require any user registration, all podcasts are free and open, and they even provide links to easily download the audio.
Can I make lessons created from that website publicly visible to others or do I need a permission from the owners of the website?

Here’s the website I’m referring to:

Greg

Look here: PodClub - Klubschule Migros

1. Geistiges Eigentum
    Die Inhalte auf www.podclub.ch sind urheber-, marken- oder lauterkeitsrechtlich geschützt. Deren Benutzung zu Informationszwecken ist erlaubt und erwünscht. Jede weitere Verwendung, insbesondere kommerzieller Art, bedarf der schriftlichen Zustimmung durch die Klubschule Migros. Namentlich die unter www.podclub.ch veröffentlichten Podcasts und Transkripte sind geschützt und lediglich für den Privatgebrauch bestimmt. Eine kommerzielle Verwendung, beispielsweise in Lehrveranstaltungen ausserhalb der Klubschulen Migros, ist ausdrücklich untersagt. Vorbehalten bleiben allfällige weiter gehende Schutzrechte Dritter.

They point out that commercial use (and LingQ is considered as a commercial website) outside from Migros club schools is not allowed. Only private use is free. You need a written permission from them.

2 Likes

Thank you

I wrote to them years ago.They didn’t give me permission to share the lessons on Lingq.

Thanks for the info. I won’t bother then.