Sending messages to students

As a tutor, how can I send messages to:

a) The students who have signed up to talk to me on skype (e.g. because their Skype might not be working)

b) The plus and premium members who have selected me as their personal tutor and therefore are entitled to progress reports from me

c) The free and basic members who have selected me as their personal tutor and therefore aren’t entitled to progress reports, but it might still be nice to send them a hello! sort of message.

LingQ sends automatically a message to the student after registration, but it would be helpful for contacting the students to ask something (for example why they not come back ;-)) or a personal hello
At the moment I have an own sheet with the learners and the mail-addresses. You can find the addresses in the student profiles site. Thought, it is much work and I believe you have more users like I. I wrote this Steve, and I hope we will have a solution soon.

In the Tutor section, if you go to Students, you can see all your students. If you click on them you will see their email addresses. This doesn’t help you, however, if people signing up for your conversations are not your own students. We will think about adding email addresses to the conversation alerts you receive.