Saved meaning not updating

I have found that if you us the Lingq App, rather than the webrowser, you can still edite and save lingqs.

1 Like

Sorry about this, everyone. We are looking into the issues reported and we will have them fixed asap.

4 Likes

It feels like lingq is a hydra or something. Every time they fix a bug, they make two new ones.

9 Likes

Quite right. I don’t know any other website that is as buggy as Lingq is. This has been a recurring issue for years now. Lingq 5.0 was supposed to be better, guess what, it’s worse than v.4 ever was.

3 Likes

Should be fixed now. Thanks for your patience.

2 Likes

seems it’s working now, thanks!

2 Likes

Can you speak to plans to improve stability going forward and about having these kinds of issues resolved way sooner than nearly 18 hours after they arise?

It is truly annoying to be paying for a service and then not be able to use it when I set aside time to study. What is being done to address these ongoing stability issues?

8 Likes

@zoran As a paying customer, I really must insist on an answer to this question. I am not trying to be pushy here, but it’s been over a week with no response. I’d like to have some confidence that - if I am going to continue paying for this service - that these problems are going to be mitigated and avoided (before hitting production) going forward.

3 Likes

We are doing our best to deal with issues/bugs as fast as we can and constantly working on improving the site/updates testing to avoid as many issues as possible.

1 Like

Hello, I’m new to lingq. Am I doing something wrong? Or is the application (android) working incorrectly? I touch the words and change their meanings. I press the 1 button, which is the new button. But the meaning of the word goes back to its original state. I can only change it the 3rd time.

1 Like

@Placebo81 I am not quite sure what exactly you are doing. Can you record a video and send it to support@lingq.com? Thanks!

1 Like

When I enter the meanings of the words, it goes back to its original state. I have to try 3 times.

1 Like

Thanks, we’ll check that.

1 Like