Rooster add on, Prime and Disney plus

Hi, I’ve just acquired the add-on, and it’s proven to be an excellent tool. Thank you for providing such a valuable resource. However, I’ve encountered issues with Prime and Disney during the installation process. Since the installation differs from other platforms, I’m uncertain if I’m following the correct steps, despite multiple attempts. Could you assist me by providing a video tutorial that guides me through the installation process? Your help would be greatly appreciated. thanks a lot

1 Like

@roosterburton has step-by-step written instructions on his support pages:

Written Instructions for Disney+ Qoute

Perhaps this can assist you until Rooster can provide a video example, but the picture steps seem pretty straight forward. However, I’m not sure since I haven’t had a chance to try it out yet.

You also may have tried/seen these already since you wrote you’ve made multiple attempts.

Edit: Additionally, this an additional screenshot of what happens after you save the new script in TamperMonkey:

Note: Done using the Firefox Developer Edition Browser for the above screenshot.

3 Likes

thanks for tag @jpp025

@chama1977

Thanks for your purchase, let’s get this issue sorted.

Disney+ has the most restriction. Right now you are required to Unzip it and temporary install.

AmazonPrime and Disney+ require a tampermonkey script. I’ve made a short video of install → play for you here.

3 Likes

@jpp025 thanks a lot and appreciate it!

2 Likes

@roosterburton thanks a lot.

As I said previously this is an amazing tool.

Could I please ask when it comes to Prime videos certain videos do not work and it generates a message as “subtitle downloader error: Couldn’t find movie ID”. Is it a bug? Are you still working to fix it or am I the only person who experiences it? thanks a lot again

1 Like

Thanks mate, hope you get some value from it!

I have seen this issue before too. For Amazon/Disney I modified existing 3rd party scripts to fit my needs (Those are the credits in the TamperMonkey). I believe that Prime script also fails on the same movies/shows.

This process is on the chopping block. Fixing it should solve most of the Disney issues too

edit: Disney/Amazon 3rd party script reliance has been removed. Also that issue about not finding the movie ID should be fixed too

3 Likes

@roosterburton

Hi mate,
Hope you are doing great.

Did you say the above issue has now been fixed? I’m experiencing the same issue again and again. If it has been resolved please advise me on this further. i,e whether I need to uninstall the addon and reinstall it again? (I’ve reinstall the adon however experience the same issue)

Thanks a lot

Charmz

1 Like

Hey mate, thanks for tuning in. Issues with Disney & Amazon were resolved. I just double checked the latest scripts.

A few things you could check:
→ If you still have the tampermonkey script installed then try uninstall it
→ Latest Amazon/Disney update was MasterLingQ 1.260. Check if you have versions from then or later. If you don’t, then you can find that on the drive/in your e-mail.
→ These scripts still require unzip and temporary install until I find a solution for some priority loading bug

2 Likes

@roosterburton

Hi mate,

I hope this email finds you well.

I wanted to reach out to inform you that I am encountering some difficulties with the Amazon Video Pack. (All the other tools are working perfectly including Disney+, Youtube, and Netflix) Specifically, I’ve been unable to get it to work properly. I’ve tried troubleshooting on my end, but unfortunately, I haven’t had any success in resolving the issue.

In light of this, I would greatly appreciate it if you could provide me with a tutorial video that demonstrates the installation and launch process for the Amazon Video Pack. Having a visual guide would be immensely helpful in ensuring that I’m following the correct steps.

Once again, I want to express my gratitude for all the hard work you and your team put into creating these packs and providing support to users like myself. Your dedication to improving the user experience does not go unnoticed, and I truly appreciate it.

Thank you in advance for your assistance with this matter. I look forward to hearing back from you soon.

Warm regards,

Charmz

2 Likes

HI @chama1977

Nice to hear from you, also glad that you are getting continued benefit from the tools.

I’ve had a few questions and continued issues with the Amazon Prime tools since removing the need for the third party script. I’ve also learned that accessing the video from amazon.com instead of primevideo.com was failing, being in the U.S I can imagine that was the start and end of your problem

Some of the issues from creating my own subtitles script has also lead to timing issues, problems finding the correct video, re-importing the same video.

Today’s patch should fix all of these issues, you will need to reinstall tampermonkey and include the updated subtitles script.

• See Install Video
  • Updated Tampermonkey script and returned to Tampermonkey script reliance. Note: Bringing the subtitles into the mainscript resulted in a whole range of timing and update issues. This change has been reverted.
  • Bug fix for loading on domains other than primevideo.com. (all Amazon specific domains should now be accepted. e.g. amazon.com)
  • You must click the Load with Rooster Button before playing each video.
2 Likes

@roosterburton thanks a lot mate. All working perfectly now. :slight_smile: you are an amazing man. Keep up the great work.

1 Like

@roosterburton

Hi mate,

Hope you are having a wonderful weekend. :sunny:

If it’s convenient for you, could you please create a video tutorial outlining the step-by-step procedure for installing the Apple TV pack and navigating its features? Any additional tips or insights you can provide would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks a lot mate

2 Likes

Hello again mate,

Thanks, the same for you. I’ve been enjoying some Finnish dubbed Disney videos with the tools!

I had forgotten about this website and had to investigate. There was a critical error in loading the menus on some videos which has been patched now. Some styling issues remain when changing videos, can be fixed by refreshing the page.

see Install Video

2 Likes

@roosterburton

amazing! thanks a lot mate :slight_smile:

2 Likes