Resources changed

The translation button would appear beside the hiragana and romaji buttons if a translation exists. If you don’t see the button, there is no translation for that lesson.

I see. Thank you for clarifying Mark!

I just wanted to say thank you for your efforts and patience. This was a very good solution. It seems everything is working now.

I couldn’t find translations and notes that I had entered into my private lessons. Now I can! Thanks Josu88.

For my private lessons, this is a vast improvement. I can now glance at the translation or lesson notes easily while reading the characters. I previously was quite baffled about where my notes had gone and had stopped using LingQ for months as a result. Instead I went to ChinesePod itself.

However, Vera and others have made a very important point. It is really much more helpful for advanced learners to see additional notes in the language of the lesson. This is why I made excellent progress in Spanish at uni. After the first year, all our instruction and our culture lessons were conducted entirely in Spanish.

Also Vera has done an amazing job with her notes, videos and access to blogs. These must be made accessible to anyone who wants to peruse them!

@Ginkgo Glad you like the new functionality. You can see notes in your target language if you like. Just change your interface language to the target language and you will see them. Enjoy!