Hi,

Is every conversation tutoring session accompanied by a report sent to the learner, regardless of whether the conversation was 15, 30, or 45 minutes in duration?

Thanks,
Eric

Yes, and to each participant.

Hi Eric,

The tutor sends just one report per conversation, whether it be 15, 30, 45 or 60 minutes. The process of filling out the report is the exact same for 30 minute conversations as it is for 15 minute conversations, etc.

Thank you for the replies, Steve and Alex. The reason why I asked this is because I just had my first English conversation, and I have not received a report yet. I am going to wait until the end of today, and if I still do not get it, I will contact the tutor.

Tutors need not send the report right away. However, if they do not send the report they do not receive the points for their discussion so I think you will receive your report.

I see… One more question: If no report is sent, the tutor gets no points, but does the client also get points back? (I noticed that points are spent right after arranging an appointment, even before a conversation.)
Thank you.

If the discussion does not take place, the user should try to contact the tutor to find another time for the discussion. If unable the user can contact us at LingQ to get the points back. Usually another time slot is found.

If the discussion takes place but there is no report, the user should again follow up with the tutor. Usually that solves the problem.

That makes it clear. Thank you.

I just sent a message to my tutor asking about the report but I did it by clicking “Send writing in English” in her profile, not knowing that this is actually for requesting writing corrections, not for sending emails. Now my points went from 500 to 383. I would like this to be readjusted, please.

This is quite embarrassing, sorry. Looks like I am still in the process of figuring out how this site works…

Thank you.

Hi Eric,

No problem :slight_smile: I’ve returned the uncorrected writing and added back your points.