Removing languages from your profile

Just a quick question: On one’s profile page it lists the languages he or she is studying. Is it possible to remove one if you stop studying it? I’m postponing my Swedish studies at the moment, so can I delete it from my profile? I’ve had a hunt around and can’t seem to find a solution, so I hope I’m not just blind or something!

I think it could be combined with “learned words” - in the moment you save words, you are studying. It doesn’t show that you are active studying or not.

Chris - I see you have created 1 word - perhaps you are able to delete and then you are not more studying :slight_smile:

I was thinking that as well, so I deleted it, but to no avail. I’m guessing once you save a word, it registers that language as being studied, which makes sense, since I now have a record for Swedish, no matter how small it be.

I think when your activity score goes to 0 then the language will not show up on your profile. I have saved a lingq in French in the past but you don’t see French in my profile now.

Languages are displayed when they have an Activity Score greater than 0 or a Known Words total greater than 0. In your case, since you don’t have any Known Words in Swedish, the language should stop appearing 30 days after your last created LingQ.

That was me in disguise.