Regular English Speaking on Skype

Hi friend, I’m shuji and Japanese.
I want to talk in English and improve English skill.

My skype ID is bluepeace7777
thank you.

Hi I am looking for speaking partners at skype to polish my english speaking.
my skype id - b.singh92

Hi , I am Akas,

My English is Intermediate, I’m looking for some friends in all over the world to improve my English speaking via skype.

Anyone here add me on Skype, my Skype id: azad_bbc . If you are Native English Speaker. You are mostly Welcome :slight_smile: .

Welcome all, I can help you in Bengali If you want.

Hi everyone I am looking for someone who can speak english for more practice

My skype:knife12329

Add me thank you

Hi everyone,

I am looking for friends who can speak english to improve speaking skill. We can contact via skype and my skype id is smtcesur.

Add me to speak :slight_smile:
Thanks.

let’s practice our english. my skype is odion_x see u there.

I want to improve my english my skype name is dimitardimitrov7 I am Bulgarian .I will answer anyone

Hello everyone!

Hello everybody! My level is intermediate, if you like to pratices english by skype, please add me, my skype ID is rowbert . I’m from Brazil and I’m online all day in skype.

Hi, I’d like to practice speaking English with someone,

my Skype ID : eng.mohammad.mustafa85

I am looking forward to hearing from u :slight_smile:

Hi, I’d like to practice speaking English with you

Hi, I’d like to practice speaking English with you

hi everyone … i also looking for a partner to speaking English … English isn’t my native language … so i want how’s English is native language … my name in Skype is : (( almanal295 )) add me please :slight_smile:

msuhailqureshi

i am looking for a partner for English conversation practice, my skype-id : msuhailqureshi

i am looking for a partner for English conversation practice, my skype-id : msuhailqureshi(From Pakistan)

skype id —> niassuh030

i m glad to meet sumone speaking in eng !!

skype id : niassuh030

hi, we can talk through Skype and help each other. here is my Skype ID mianirfanali85. Thanks

hi, we can talk through Skype and help each other. here is my Skype ID mianirfanali85. Thanks