Refund request (Payment misunderstanding)

Could you pleaase refund me? It’s been only 2 days since I bought the annual plan, but I misanderstood the form of payment, I thought it would be a monthly fee for 12 months, not a single fee, so now I reached my credit card limit. I’d like a refund so I can take up the monthly subscription instead, thank you in advance.

Sorry to hear that. I refunded your payment.

Thank you so much, I will be getting the monthly plan as soon as I get the refund, do you know when that should be?

Refunds can take up to 5 working days to process.

1 Like

Hi, has the refund been done yet? It still shows up on my credit card app

As mentioned in my reply above, refunds can take up to 5 working days to process.

1 Like

Hi, my yearly membership was renewed in September automatically without notifying me first. If I had known, I would have cancelled it at that time. I’ve changed my membership to free but it seems it won’t come into effect until September, 2024. Can you please cancel my membership now and refund the amount for now until September 2024?
Thank you.
Also, I just want to say that learning Chinese with LingQ has been pretty good. I especially like the option to evaluate your speaking ability in Sentence Review. It’s been really helpful. I’m just changing it up now and going to a different learning situation but may come back to LingQ in a few years.
Thanks,
Leslie

@bairuolian No problem at all, I refunded your payment and expired subscription.