Refund My account

I’d like to ask for a refund from my annual plan, could you do that for kindness?
i feel like i couldn’t get an improvement between the free account and the premium account.

I want to make it clear that the platform is not bad, quite good actually. I’ve always been very well assisted and promptly attended to whenever I encountered any issues during this single month of usage. However, the only thing is that my studying approach didn’t align well with LingQ, unfortunately…

1 Like

Sorry to hear that.
No problem, we refunded your remaining Premium time and expired subscription.

2 Likes

sure Zoran, thank you. I just have an issue here. A purchase was made on my card for the exact amount you mentioned for reimbursement. However, this purchase was made and canceled on the same day, today. Yet, I haven’t seen any refund on my account yet. Should I wait? Was this purchase that was made and canceled today just a mistake?

My bank informed me that a purchase was made and canceled on the same day today, yet no refund has been issued.

1 Like

Refunds can take up to 5 working days to process, the funds should be added back to your account soon.

1 Like

Hi! I was also wondering if I could get a refund for the year long subscription. I also feel like the free version will serve me well, at least for now until I need to upload my own texts.

1 Like

@travisrehkemper No problem, I refunded your payment and expired subscription.

1 Like