Quick question

Why can’t I see my milestones?

Good question, I’m not sure why the milestone didn’t show up. I’ve passed this along to our development team and will get back to you shortly on this.

Thanks. I worked hard to hit 3000. lol.

What’s the milestone?

Look on your homepage. It’s that blue “how many words you know” badge. You have one for 2000 words.

I see. My account shows 2 400 words (that’s one milestone and 1/5, isn’t). Thanks to you, @nateg!

OK, looks like it’s working now. I think something must have just gotten hung up in the background, but when you added some new words to Known then it triggered the milestone post. If you notice this happen again (say when you hit 4000, for example) then let us know! :slight_smile:

Don’t worry. If I don’t see my 4000 milestone you’ll know. :wink:

BTW what’s up with this.

Premium membership for the period from Воскресенье, Октябрь 26, 2014 04:31PM to Среда, Ноябрь 26, 2014 03:31PM.

Why the English - Russian mix? Thought this was really odd. Just wondering if you’ve had any other comments on this.

Yes, this does happen sometimes. There is an issue there with the translation obviously…! We hope to have this fixed in our next update sometime next week.