Quick import of 'multi-partitioned' selections

Sometimes articles that I want to import, have some information I don’t want to import: image captions, a massive ad block just in the middle of the article. I selected only needed information, using Ctrl. But when I clicked on the Inport bookmarklet, only the first part of the selection was imported.
I would like to have an ability to import several selections at once.

Actually, you can highlight everything, advertisements and all. They will all be filtered out in the actual lesson, and if you want to adjust the spacing you can just quickly edit the lesson. It should work fine this way.

Alex,
I mean pages like this one:

If I select the article from the very beginning (“CAIRO — Egyptian workers and the country’s military chiefs…”), left pane text is also selected:

Unemployed archaeology graduates demanded work at the Egyptian Museum in Cairo on Wednesday, one of many labor actions.
Related

Mubarak’s Funds Found by Swiss (February 17, 2011)
  Unrest Spreads, Some Violently (February 17, 2011)
  Secret Report Ordered by Obama Identified Potential Uprisings (February 17, 2011)
  Times Topic: Egypt News — The Protests

But I don’t want it to be imported. I use control and select the whole article without this left pane. But only the heading is imported.

If you select all of the text (the left pane included) then you can then edit the imported lesson and remove this extra information. Alternatively you can just skip it, as the lesson is quite long. I don’t know if there is any way around this, but we can look into it.

you can then edit the imported lesson and remove this extra information
it is exactly what I do now :slight_smile: But I want the quick import function be even more quick :slight_smile: