Psalm 119: Alphabet Primer

This famous chapter in the Tanakh is found in the Book of Psalms. The 119th chapter is the longest chapter in the entire Bible, contains 176 verses. The interesting feature of this chapter lies in the fact that it’s divided into 22 sections with each beginning verse of each section starts with each letter of the entire Aleph-Bet (Hebrew Alphabet). I believe that this Psalm can be used to teach the alphabet of other languages and essentially teaching God’s Word simultaneously.

How could I learn the Japanese alphabets with this psalm ?

The famous Bhagavad Gita can be used as an excellent introduction to historical linguistics highlighting some of the grammatical features that were retained in some of the more ancient and/or conservative Indo-European languages (such as classical Latin or modern Lithuanian). The final chapter 18 : Moksha–Sanyasa yoga is the longest and contains 78 verses. I believe an excellent grounding in the Indic branch of the Indo-European group (Hindi, Gujarati etc.) can be gained by studying this chapter, as well as learning how to attain the spiritual perfection taught by Krishna at the same time.