Progress Snapshot Reset

Hi,
I can’t seem to figure out on what day of the week my Progress Snapshot resets. I want to do the 90 Day Challenge and I believe the Snapshot is based on the week as opposed to the day.

If anyone knows how to determine when the Snapshot week starts and ends that would be great.

Cheers,
Leslie

@huggie_spice - The Progress Snapshot by default will show your activity over the past 7 days, and the Activity Score that displays reflects your activity over the previous 30 days.

What I’d recommend is that you aim to stay on track with your weekly targets, as hitting your targets each week will allow you to achieve the targets over 3 months. Think of it like a marathon - you’re just focusing on one week at a time of a 13-week challenge :slight_smile:

Best of luck to you!

Thank you for the response. I do want to focus at a week at a time. I guess what I’m trying to figure out is if my weekly target starts on Sunday or a different day of the week? Will I be working from Sunday through Saturday or Wednesday through Tuesday, etc…? Does this question make sense?

Cheers,
Leslie

@huggie_spice - It’s actually an ever-updating period based on the last 7 days. If I look at it today, Thursday, it will show be back to Thursday last week. If I look at it on Saturday, it will show me the activity up until Saturday of the last week.

By keeping on top of your learning every day you’ll be able to continually meet the targets over the longer term :slight_smile:

I hope this helps explain it more clearly!