Often when I alter a lingq I have created, the lingq does not change after I have moved off it. For example if I move the positioning of the various meanings of 는 (Korean) so that I can read them vertically in 5 separate columns, rather than having to scroll across one column (which was the case in my old lingq) it is often the case that after I save this change, it reverts back to the old lingq after I have moved off the word. Often I have to change an old lingq several times before the change registers. I hope you know what I am talking about, this problem is very specific and, as is frequently the case with Lingq bugs, it is difficult to put into words exactly what is wrong.
The last time I posted a comment complaining about the system someone posted a comment beneath it mocking my post, probably because he didn’t know what I was talking about. Just a quick note, if you (anyone) don’t understand a post, idiotic and unconstructive comments are not welcome.
This problem has been going on for months and I can’t ignore it anymore. I have wasted a lot of time with this bug. Please fix this problem.