Phrase while creating a new lingq

Is there still a way to modify the “phrase” while creating a new lingq? I used to refine it quite often.

I think you are asking if you can modify the LingQed term in the yellow panel. No, this isn’t possible anymore. This was always a tricky issue since once the term is modified, it is no longer in the text and so we don’t know what to highlight anymore. I understand why you would like to be able to do this both for words and phrases and it’s something we are trying to figure out a solution for. Essentially editing a LingQed term to add it to your Vocabulary page too.

Thanks for the reply, but I’ve been probably unclear.
I was talking about the phrase of example that is taken automaticly by the system from the text, not about the term itself.
I would like to be able to refine the sentence of example when I make a new lingq and I’m still in front of my text, but I can’t see the phrase from the text until I am on flashcards.
Is there a way to show the example phrase as it was in the past?

Ahh…sorry, now I understand. That too has been removed I’m afraid. We felt that was also an added complication for new users. We have tried to streamline things to make the app easier to use. You can open that section which shows the original phrase to see other examples but you can no longer edit or change the saved phrase.