Paid for premium - but all content is grayed out

I’m new to Lingq. I just paid for premium. When I click on any lesson, the content is grayed out. I’ve tried everything, including restarting my computer, but it doesn’t work.
There is a blue pop up box that says “All new words are blue…” But no matter what I click, the screen stays grayed out with the blue pop up box. Please help.

3 Likes

What browser are you using? Can you try on other browser and let me know what happens?

1 Like

I think the issue I’ve posted about might be the same. I tried three different popular browsers, and F5 and control-F5, and even tried using F12 (developer tools) in hopes I could use the object browser to delete the blue box out of the way, but I was unable to make anything work at all.

1 Like

Do you maybe have any extensions enabled on your browsers that can be causing the issue? Some AD blocker or anything similar?

1 Like

It’s LingQ’s restricted “New User Mode”.

Just do what the system wants you to do: Create the first LingQ, finish your first lesson.

After that the system will behave like expected.
It’s funny that even Zoran (from the support team) knows nothing about this special mode that every new user faces…

3 Likes