Paid content by "Il Narratore" in the Italian library

I’m so glad that “Il Narratore”, the leading italian audiobook company, is offering two books (Pinocchio and Gianburrasca) as paid content, through LingQ. I cannot help but recommend their works to Italian students. I own a copy of their audio version of “Uno, nessuno e centomila” by Luigi Pirandello, and it is always a pleasure to listen to it, I swear, it makes me proud of being a native Italian speaker.

http://www.lingq.com/learn/it/store/search/?provider=972

Maybe this is wishful thinking, but with the premium content functionality reintroduced, it might be possible to ask established authors to let LingQ members record their books and sell them on LingQ, dividing the profits between author and recorder (I do not know, 70% to the former, 25% to the latter, 5% to LingQ). I have read books whose chapters are 1 to 2 pages long, very suitable for making lessons out of them, for instance:

“La Patria, bene o male” by Carlo Fruttero and Massimo Gramellini

“Milano senza vie di mezzo” by Paolo Melissi

Pinocchio is in the Public Domain.
see Le avventure di Pinocchio by Carlo Collodi - Free Ebook

Why pay?

Murat

murat1 and you have it for free on Librivox too.

I’m just wondering, if you buy any of this two payed collections/lessons, are you able to download the audio in mp3 too?. Since you can’t pre-audio any of the lessons, maybe even if you buy the lessons you aren’t able to download the audio to your computer. Just asking.

I just saw, it’s also within LingQ fro free

Strange.

Murat

Is the possibility of offering paying content extensive to all users or only in this special case?

Adalberto, it is indeed a good news. I just hope to see other interesting books here at LingQ.