Overwork causes disruption to tea-drinking!

Hello everybody!

I would like to apologise once again to everyone who has signed up for conversations with me and had them cancelled. I started a new job a few weeks ago, and got more students than I could really cope with, also my timetable changed several times unexpectedly. I have now learned how to say “НЕТ!” very firmly indeed, and my timetable is coming back under my control :wink:

LingQ discussion times are slowly returning, just a couple of hours on Tuesdays and Fridays to start with, but more will be available soon.

I’ve been missing LingQ, which seems to have been totally pimped in my absence, and now has even more functions to play with!

Congratulations with the new job Helen! I wish you and the job fall in mutual love. Still hope to talk to you sometimes later:-)

@Helen,
You were the fist tutor for me to talk to on LingQ. Since then I have been amazed with your wide variety of knowledge in every field.You have been also tremendously patient to me, no matter how long it takes me to find appropriate words and phrases in our discussions.

So I am very happy to know that your discussion times are returning. If you were to leave, I shall come over to England and camp on your doorstep!