Ostern mit einem Rundgang durch eine Ausstellung

Mein Beitrag heute ist ein Test - Bitte gebt mir eine Rückmeldung, ob so etwas interessant für euch ist.
Mein Artikel enthält einen Link zu einem Fotoalbum, und ich spreche über die Bilder in diesem Album.

My articel from today is a test. Please give me a feedback if your are interested in this kind of content.
My articel included a Link to a fotoalbum and I speak about the pictures you are able to see.

Leider ist der Titel nicht zu sehen in “Neu hinzugekommen”
Unfortunately the titel is not to see in “Neu hinzugekommen”

ups - jetzt ist er da - viel Spaß!

Irene,

Ich finde diesen Artikeln sehr interessant. In general, the more personal, the more we are invited to share in the genuine situations and feelings of others, especially members of our community, the more interesting the content is, and the better to learn from. Thank you Irene. This content is really more of an intermediate nature, rather than beginner. We need to have more difficulty classes in our Library. Once the % new words is restored learners will be able to judge the difficulty better. I also think that your introduction is a little long, and that might intimidate a lower intermediate learner. The shorter the descriptions, the better, in my view. I await the views of others.

Our German learners are really being well looked after!

Hallo Irene,
eine schöne Idee! Das sind wirklich tolle Bilder. Aber Steve hat vielleicht Recht. Für Anfänger ist es vielleicht ein wenig schwer.
Man hat das Gefühl, selber bei der Ausstellung dabei gewesen zu sein.
Viele Grüße
Vera

Hallo Vera und Steve,
Danke für eure Meinung. Ich werde die Einleitung kürzen (wenn ihr das meint, was in Beschreibung steht).
Allerdings, wenn ich die Beschreibung von anderen Artikeln ansehe, dann ist meine noch kurz :slight_smile:

Ich habe jetzt den Artikel aus Anfänger herausgenommen. Ich weiß allerdings nicht genau, wo er hinpasst. Evtl. in Kultur???

Ich vermisse noch immer ein gutes Inhaltsverzeichnis in der Bibliothek.
Steve, once we have long worked on this topic, do you remember?

I remember Irene. Perhaps other descriptions are long, but I feel that for people who are not advanced, a long description in a foreign language is a little daunting.