Optimal study per sessions per day?

Yes, a biological process, I like that and we know nothing about it. If you think about it, I never see anyone talking about it. The reason is also that muscles are easy to see when neurons and cells not so easy. I don’t think there is any study on it either. It is probably beyond our capacity to observe at the moment and it would require a lot of money spent for not so much profit.

Imagine the possibly new cells that need to be created inside our ears’ membranes to allow us to catch more vibrations on a new language, that might be far in frequencies from our normal language. Then the connections from the membranes to the brain, the translation and conversion process, the speed and so on.
I mean, this doesn’t come overnight and doesn’t depend on a 3-month course or software. It depends on a lot of other factors that we never take in consideration.

Yes, two considerations on this from what I’ve learnt so far.
If the unconscious mind doesn’t have any choice but to do the work, it will find a way to deliver. As long as if it something we can achieve. But we need to be aware of our body/mind control over it and let go. We push consciously but the real job is done unconsciously. If we keep forcing our mind to do something it is not the right time to do it, it will burnout or waste useful resources.

The language puzzle is not solved from our conscious mind. In fact, we can say we do those 15’ as best as we can and then maybe the connections and those ‘aha’ moments will come later, at dinner, who knows when.

Probably the best scenario would be a better and better dialogue between our conscious and unconscious mind to be more effective in those “15 minutes”.
Our unconscious would go: it is hard, it is boring, it is difficult, I cannot do it and bla bla.
Our conscious go: we don’t have a choice, this is really important for our life, we need to do it every day, for 15’ a day and we need to become better and better. Goggins style. No excuses, no complains.
Our unconscious mind would probably go: fine! But I will test you if it is true, I will put you many traps to understand if you are really serious about it, if it is really important and so on… If it is, I will work on it but you need to listen to me, let me handle the associations and all the rest. If I need to rest, let me rest, if I need to read another book or listen to another program, just do it. I will send you inspirations on what type of foods I need (don’t rationalise it), you just have to give me the food and be consistent, I will do the rest.

From here, I suppose, the person that is able to develop the best performance and dialogue from both worlds will be the winner in terms of speed and skills acquired.

It is a fun game after all.