One Thing in

One Thing in

Sorry! I must have hit the wrong key! What I am trying to say is…I really enjoy the One Thing in a French Day podcasts. Is there a way to get more of them in Lingq? I do go to the podbean site and read and listen there, but I’d like to read, listen, AND lingq. I know how to import text, but not the whole podcast.

I just tried downloading the latest podcast (grippe A) using the Download link, got to the podbean.com window where it says Download Here and followed the instruction to download the file. Windows Media Player said it couldn’t play the file because the format didn’t match the extension (.MP3) :frowning:
So I used iTunes, subscribed to the podcast and got the download: it was an MPEG4 file. I used iTunes to turn the file into an mp3 file and was finally able to upload the audio to the imported text on LingQ!
I had already imported an earlier text with audio, maybe half a year ago, when there was no problem. But it seems it’s still possible after all. I hope this can help you :slight_smile:

Thanks very much, alleray, for your help. You went beyond the call of duty!