Notifications - urgent!

Hi,
I think that a very needed feature to this forum is a email notification system. I have written several comments here, spreaded for various threads, and I think it’s really boring to open each thread to see if anyone had anwered me. Or even to remember if I took part in that discussion.
A simple email with a link to the considered thread would be fine.
thanks.

apbl

You are right. This is a rudimentary Forum. We need to make our own in order for it to integrate with LingQ and the LingQ widget as you will see in the future. There are many features that we need to add to the Forum. Your patience is appreciated. There is lots yet to do. Stay tuned, it can only get better.

Sou muito feliz que você gosto do sistema LingQ. Estou studando Portugues com ajuda das gravaçôes y textos de Mairo. Eu comecei a studar en fin de semana y sou escutando muitas vezes. Se você ten o tempo podriamos falar en Ingles or Portuges um dia a traves de Skype. Et le français, ça avance?

Absolutely, we’ll try to get these implemented as soon as possible.

Olá, steve.
podemos sim, nos falar pelo skype, eu vou adorar falar com você! Minha conta skype é: learn.lang, fique à vontade para entrar em contato comigo.
Infelizmente, não falo francês, mas pretendo iniciar no próximo ano. Nesse momento, minha prioridade é para melhorar o meu inglês, que é fundamental no meu trabalho.
Até logo,
Ana

Ana,

'Minha conta skype é: learn.lang," I cannot find you in Skype.