No User Hints for Greek

Ok I think I might see what the problem is. On my Android device, when I click on User Hints in the App dictionary selection, I get the following error message:

Webpage not available

The webpage at /learn//lingq-widget/term-hints-dict/? lang_to=&term=μεγαλÏτεÏη might be temporarily down or it may have moved permanently to a new web address.

Note the two slashes in the web address (after /learn/), might that be the problem?

Greek User Hints are now working! Enjoy LingQing!

@gregf, the Greek User hints are now showing for all languages!

Wonderful, thank you Kiran.

Now that I have your ear, can we continue with the bug fixing?

I’ve noticed a problem with user hints with other languages, and Greek is doing the same thing:

1. I create a User Hint in the first slot (English).
  2. I open up the French User Hints and a second, empty slot 2 opens up below slot 1 to type in a new entry (so far so good).
  3. But when I click on a French User Hint, instead of just filling in slot 2, it also replaces slot 1.
  4. I now have two entries that are the same (in French), and the first entry is incorrectly saved as an English User Hint.

Please let me know if I’m being clear: basically the User Hint should only fill in ONE of the empty slots, and not both of them. It’s just one of those many slightly annoying LingQ bugs that drives me crazy.

Thanks again for your patience and hard work!