No longer receive daily lingq's

Hi,

I was receiving too many marketing emails so unsubscribed from that list by clicking on the link. But then I stopped receiving the daily lingq’s notifications, which I didn’t intend to. I’ve reviewed the notifications settings and everything seems alright. But for the last 2 days I received no daily ling’s, either through email or the iOS app.

Can you check into this?

Thanks,

Sofia

PS. Thanks for your hard work, the site has helped my german immensely.

Hi Sofia,
Sorry about that. The issue is now fixed and you should be receiving Daily LingQs regularly again. Thanks for letting us know!

Hi Zoran,

Thank you. I am receiving the daily ling’s again but something’s weird. These last 2 days only reviewed words/verbs starting with ab-. This is highly unlikely, it could be that it’s going through my vocabulary list in an alphabetical fashion instead of SRS review.

Can you check into this?

Thank you.

Hi Zoran,

Do you have any update on my last message? This is still happening (review words in alphabetical, not SRS order).

Thank you

Can you please check your email? I had some additional questions related to this there. Thanks a lot!

I’ve been mostly doing the lingq review through the iPhone and in there things are still the same… But if using the site, things are as they should be - now not sure if they’ve always been ok in the site or not. Today they are.

Anyway, any news on this issue?

The issue was fixed today. Thanks for your patience!

Hi Zoran,

It’s fixed in the site and iPad but in the iPhone it’s still the same… even after a few days - keep getting a-words.

Can send screenshots if required.

Thank you

That sounds strange, Your Daily LingQs should be the same no matter on which device you are reviewing them.
Yes, please send screenshot to support(at)lingq.com

Hi Zoran,

Screenshots sent from both the iPad and iPhone app.

Thank you

Hi Zoran,

Just reinstalled the iPhone app and the problem remains… The upside of it is that since I haven’t changed my passwd since I gave it to you, you can test it out in an iPhone using my account. Again, site and iPad do not show the issue (alphabetical order).

Anway do you have any feedback?

Thank you

Thanks for your patience Sofia.
Our iOS developer is looking into the issue and it will be fixed in next app version release.