New Hebrew courses for different levels uploaded!

Hey Alisa, I just want to say thank you so much for putting in the time to give us such great lessons. These street interviews are absolutely great! I wish I had this when I first started learning Hebrew. You Are The Best!
תודה רבה!

Alisa, thank you so much for your generosity of time and energy. This is a wonderful addition for us!

Thank you so much Alisa!!!

And more courses added:

Rafi Kleinshtein songs - Login - LingQ
Here is China - Login - LingQ
The Lab - Login - LingQ
Kan Sakranim (the Curious) - Login - LingQ
The Hitchhikers - Login - LingQ

Maybe I forgot some updates… I’ve been uploading on and off…
The best tip - just search for my courses (search for Alisa) and see what’s new!

Alisa, thank you so much for sharing all of this with us! את מדהימה!

OMG Alisa you’re the best! Thank you so much for sharing!

An update!

I keep adding courses - two new ones that are worth announcing are:

1/ Want to know what living in Tel-Aviv is like? Dive into a Tel-Aviv everyday life with an absolutely regular and normal Tel-Aviv vampire! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: Hilarious new shorts (7 7-min episodes). Attention - Israeli humor at its best, PG rating +16! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:
Login - LingQ

2/ Best news ever - a short story by Etgar Keret is uploaded - and it’s absolutely legal! Thank you, @DanRunner, for finding the four free domain stories at haAretz site! I see you are the first to like it, even before I announced. :smiley: And, of course, thanks to מיש for the fabulous recording! :slight_smile: Hope to release the next three soon. :slight_smile:
Login - LingQ

Alisa thank you for all of this material! Dan, thanks for your help with the Keret story.

Alisa,
Thanks again for doing these. They are so good. And Yay on the Etgar Keret Stories. I don’t know who מיש is, but his voice is great! (Though I love Alisa’s voice also–with the Russian parts in Russian…:wink:

The “Keep it up” courses are also great. I just got back to some of them…

This is amazing thanks so much!