Native English Speaker Here

Hi,I found out that you everyone need practice his/her English with other friends therefore It’s a great opportunity for us to speak and enhance our English together and may be make proposal for other people.
If you interested send your Skype or add me my Skype is mtf.88
BUT STILL SAY CONCENTRATE ON SPEAKING NOT CHATTING.
Waiting you feedback.

Teach me English! Please!

add me pls my skype is metesete

Hello
have you got imo to talk

Hi :slight_smile:

I also use the sight “Interpals”, and I have met so many lovely people from around the world :), you might also love it as someone liking friendly, casual chats!

Hi, I need improve my English speaking too. I am from Kazakhstan. I am ready to communicate with everyone. Please send me request if need to my e-mail aiga85@mail.ru.

I think I need to create a Skype account.

Hello. I am Moroccan. I live in Uk a year ago. I want to improve my English with English speakers…I speak French (I am French teacher) and Arabic
Bouchra
B

Hi everybody …I am a learner in Englich…I join you to make freind and improve my English .Thank you

hi

I am serching a parther who I can practice my speaking skill, are you are interest to practice?

hello ! how are you ? i’m from tunisia and a native speaker arabic ! I’m not good in english i wish one day can speak like native english speaker so is there a person can help me to speak english fluently !
my facebook : omayma zalila

CAN U ADD ME
MY SKYPE IS ABDELHAK.SHABAN@OUTLOOK.COM
MY WATTSAPP : 201113635591