My time zone has changed but it shouldn't

I guess your time zone automatically changed brazilian time to daylight saving time, because I was in gmt -3 and now I appear in gmt -2. We are going to enter daylight saving time soon, but we are not there yet. I guess this can cause a great problem with events scheduling…

We always seem to have trouble with the Brazilian time zones! I’m not sure what it is. Our time zone information is taken from somewhere but it always seems to be incorrect. Is the time zone and daylight saving time information a closely guarded secret in Brazil. :slight_smile:

Mark, could you please explain which effect the change from summertime to wintertime on my conversation times would have?

Vera, it really shouldn’t affect you at all. The system should show the correct times. It’s only in Brazil where the times seem to be incorrect for Ana.

Yes, Mark I have problems with my computer too. It is simply because every year the period for daylight saving time is defined by the government. I don’t know all the criteria used, but the date of carnival is a relevant one, and that’s why we don’t have fixed dates. To make things even more confusing, in about half of the country there is no time zone change.
Anyway, I just discovered it starts tomorrow, so maybe it is better to keep things like they are right now to see if it they just fit into their places again…

I’m sure the time zones will be accurate for you soon. Hopefully, the change date is not off by much.

Thanks Mark. By tomorrow, I will be able to see if things are in place again…