My streak Skipped a day!

I was hoping I would find someone here that can understand the frustration of loosing a streak out of nowhere. When you’ve worked so hard. I’m not sure if the deadline to get same day streak credit for your work. I have clients during the day and sometimes until 7:00 eastern. So i can’t always study during the day.

Last night it was just a little after 9:00 when I finally sat down to study. And I started noticing that all my points went to the following day. Making it like I was starting over again. Day 1 instead of day 46 or 47. I feel sick. All that hard work, now I am at day 1 at 9:00 at night!!! Someone mentioned a fix my streak button and I don’t know of any such button.

I don’t know if the time zone is different or what I need to do to fix this. And prevent it from happening. Any suggestions. I really feel like giving up now. I was so excited for my streak. And now this happened so early in the evening. So confused as to what I’m doing wrong. But I wish Link or someone could help me figure this out.

1 Like

@jadebryan What is your username on the account you lost a streak on?

1 Like

It says Jade Torres Bryan

1 Like

It says Jadetorres_bryan

1 Like

Thanks, I fixed your streak.

2 Likes

Thank you so much. :smiley:

1 Like

Could you please fix my Russian streak as well?

1 Like

@Esperal Sure, fixed.

1 Like