My podcasts (my LingQ Podcasts)

Hi Steve,
not until a few minutes ago have I listened to your podcast where you mentioned podcasts in different languages and the need for native speakers. I´m a native speaker of German and I´d like to contribute.
Uwe

Uwe,
Thank you for the offer. I will be following up with you. Meanwhile we have had a few happenings here.

1. My new Mac computer’s hard drive crashed . I had been using Wire Tap studios to record on Mac. Now that option is closed for a week while me Mac is repaired.
  2. We have migrated our content to a new server which has caused some of my podcast links to be broken.
  3. I am now looking into the best recording software for Windows and will be trying a few. Does anyone have any thoughts on this?

When we resolve this I will contact you and look forward to talking in German.

Hi Steve,
thanks for your request. In the meanwhile I´ve sent to you an mail with some details.
But to your third question number three which exist also as a separate thread:
I don´t know the ‘best’ software but why not using Pamela Call Recording for Skype. It should work well.

http://www.pamela-systems.com/

I didn´t have any problems with the previous version and it seems as if the developer have something done since then.

Take care
Uwe