"My Lessons" shows all Lessons

It wasn’t like this for me up until recently but when I look under “My lessons” now, I see all the Germany lessons and not just the ones I want to study. Any suggestions on how to fix this?

I have the same problem. Go Show more filters → Private or/and Taken

Hmm… the My Lessons page should show all the lessons from the courses you have ever added and opened - you can delete/archive the ones you don’t need anymore. Do you mean you see all available German lessons including those you have never added/opened?

@eugrus
Thank you, this seems to fix the problem.

@galina
yes that is right, there are lessons I’ve never opened or added on “My lessons” for some reason.

Do you mean you see all available German lessons including those you have never added/opened?

Yeap!

@logan5201, @eugrus - hmmm… that’s really strange. Sorry about that. I couldn’t reproduce it on my account. I also see a lot of lessons but they all are from the courses that I have ever opened, even a while ago. If on the My Lessons page you select to show “courses”, do you see the courses you have never opened?

If on the My Lessons page you select to show “courses”, do you see the courses you have never opened?

Yes, until I do as I’ve mentioned in my first post on the thread. Basically the problem is that no matter if I open My Lessons or My Imports just the library is opened with no filters applied. However I am still able to apply them manually.

OK, thanks for the information @eugrus, now I have the same issue. We will look into it and try to fix it as soon as possible.

@eugrus, logan5201 - These issues in the Library, My Lessons, My Imports should now be resolved. Let us know if you continue to have problems.