Lost Streak and Wasn't Prompted To Repair

Fixed.

Good evening! I pretty sure I listen to my Spanish yesterday and it said when I first got on the app today that I had my 300 and something day streak . But now after I listen to my Spanish for today it says I lost it. And it never gave me a chance to buy.

I fixed your streak.

Hi Zoran, can you fix my 209 Russian streak? I lost it by a bug

I also lost my streak due to some weird bug that kept setting my time zone to Singapore. Could you fix it Zoran?

@aymun @coreylindseth Both streaks will be restored soon, I asked our developers to fix them. Please continue working on your streaks normally and once they are restored, your streak days number will be back to normal.

1 Like

Hi Zoran, I am another user who didnā€™t get a prompt for streak repair - could you fix my streak please (for Ukrainian)? Many thanks

Hi I had the same thing happened as the other night. I somehow lost my Spanish streak again and I know I have done itā€¦. And was never given the option to fix itā€¦

@mommydawny @glossboss I fixed your streaks.

1 Like

@zoran Great, thank you Zoran!

1 Like

I hate to bug you, but my streak still has not been repaired.

I asked our developers to look into it and restore your streak properly, will be taken care of. Please continue working on your streak as usual.

hi Zoran, can you check the streak function, Iā€™m just after doing an exercise for today, there are 45 mins left to midnight and my streak has reset itself to 1. Thanks

@sfowley I fixed your German streak.

Thanks, I have been in there for this evening and done a wee exercise, all looks good except the day on the streak counter is saying Wednesday instead of Thursday. it is like the time zone is wrong on my app. Was that the issue was yesterday too?

Most probably, yes. Make sure to have the correct time zone selected.

I lost my steak again and wasnā€™t prompted to fix itā€¦ can you fix it please? Also is there a time zone setting in the app?

@mommydawny Your streak is active.

Hi, I didnā€™t get a streak repair prompt todayā€¦ I met my daily goal for Ukrainian just after midnight so ended up having a blank day for Saturday (30 Sept) and a 1 day streak started on Sunday (1 Oct)ā€¦ and no prompt to spend some coins on filling the blank dayā€¦ can you assist please? Many thanks

Hi @glossboss, your steak was repaired (189 days).

1 Like