Looking for an English tutor for my kids

I’m looking for an English tutor for my daughters (4 years old and 19 months old). We’re currently taking lessons from Allison. She has been my tutor ever since I started learning English on LingQ, so aside from teaching my kids English, we also enjoy friendly conversation. (I think it’s good for my girls to see mom speaking English.) Allison is great. She prepares games and quizzes for my kids every time, and we enjoy taking lessons from her, but I want to have more variety and flexibility in taking lessons.

My 4-year-old is VERY shy. She doesn’t speak with strangers. (Even in Japanese, she doesn’t speak when she is feeling uncomfortable.) So lessons are more likely going to be one way. She does understand some English, but I will always be with her during the lesson.

The reason why Allison is so great is that she uses her webcam. We can see her and her kids. My daughters enjoy watching her boys showing their new gadgets, singing songs, and so on. So somebody who has a webcam is preferable.

The most convenient time for us is 9 am -10 am Japan time, but I can go earlier or later. 30 minutes is the maximum. Otherwise my 19-month-old will get clingy.