Lingq won't count my new lingq's

Lingq stopped counting my new lings. I was on an 81 day streak. Now that’s gone! This sucks!

1 Like

The same yesterday and today.

I am going to lose my streak today for German because of this reason. Hopefully, they wake up soon and get it fixed. What a pity!

I was working last night and noticed the lingq´s weren´t being counted. sure enough, the streaks are gone. I thought I wasn´t the only one. If there is to be a global repair… no worries . but if you have to post to be counted, the streak was 82 in Spanish and 12 in German. Fix please? and thank you.

Sorry about that!
We’ve identified the database issue which will require some additional fixes over the next few days or so. In the meantime, we have implemented a workaround that should allow you all to keep using LingQ. Some of the statistics may be affected at least in terms of the information displayed. All your work will be tracked properly on the back end and once we have completed our fixes will be shown correctly and be retroactively made up to date.
No streak activity or site activity will be lost. In the meantime, you should be able to use the web and mobile apps again as usual.