LINGQ DOESN'T ALLOW ME TO CANCEL THE SUBSCRIPTION

There is no option button to cancel the subscription on the apple store (as you can see in the picture). I’ve already tried many times to cancel it., but there is no free option to change it. The email support don’t answer me, and to make it worst I’m unemployed so I don’t have the money for the subscription renew. I MUST CANCEL IT.

Is my subscription status still active or it has already been canceled ? please the renew deadline is on 1st December, and iI can’t afford it!!! can anyone here help me?

PLEASE, IS THERE ANY FRIENDLY LINGQ SUPPORTER HERE, WHO COULD CHECK MY SUBSCRIPTION SITUATION AND HELP ME TO FIGURE IT OUT? I’m extremely disappointed with the linQ support.

1 Like

Hi Priscilla,
As I have replied in email, if you have started subscription through Apple Store, you need to cancel it there too. We are, unfortunately, unable to do so on our end.
If you haven’t cancelled already, please follow this simple steps: If you want to cancel a subscription from Apple - Apple Support

Thanks. But as you can see on the picture there is no option to cancel it when I get in the link. Could you confirm if my automated subscription is still active or canceled?

If you aren’t sure you cancelled it, you can contact Apple here and ask them to cancel it for you:

I’m already for 2 months trying to cancel it. Could you confirm in your system at least please if the automated subscription is canceled? Please, I’m sorry if i’ve been rude but i’m a kind of desperate ^^’

(I’ve already talked to apple, but they couldn’t solve it =/)

1 Like

Hi Priscilla,
We checked this with Apple and we can confirm that your account is set to NOT renew. You won’t be charged again, all good.