LingQ Android App 2.42 is not available for update on my Tablet

I have LingQ android app version 2.41 running on my Galaxy tab 7.7 android tablet. It was available on Google Play and downloaded and installed without a problem. I noticed that there is an update available, version 2.42. This update is available for my android phone but not for my tablet. ie does not show up as an available update for my tablet. Is this intentional? Can you fix this. Thanks. ( btw my phone and tablet both run android 4.0.4)

@Danno - That’s strange; it should work on all devices. What happens when you go to Google Play on your tablet and search “iLingQ”? Does it show the most recent version as 2.4.1?

On google play nothing shows up when searching for “iLingQ” with my tablet. If I search wit my PC ( logged into google acct)
I get: “This app is compatible with some of your devices” “Samsung GT-P6800” (my tablet) “This item is not compatible with your device”
So in other words it likes the phone but not the tablet. In your latest update have you specified anything about compatibility restricted to smaller devices (smaller lower resolution screens or???)

(BTW google play dosnt show the most recent 2.41 either.)

@Danno - Thanks for the additional information. We will look into this and get back to you soon.

@Danno - We just pushed an updated version so please try this again and let us know if you are still running into issues.

@Alex - Thank You. The latest update now shows up on google play. I installed it and it works fine.

I can’t get any of my lessons to download with the latest lingQ android update. The flashcards load but not the text.

I’m running Android 4 (latest version)/

@skyblueteapot - I checked this locally and it seems to be working properly here. Would you try deleting and reinstalling the app to see if that helps?

OK! Will report back.