LingQ 5.0 New Version - Here to Stay Get Used to It

I would like to review the written tutorial going through the new features of the new version. Where can I find it?

are you referring to this: Introducing LingQ 5.0 - LingQ Blog ?

Yes thanks.

My initial thought was that I do not like the changes, I need simplicity, and I am going to cancel. In fact, I am worried that I may have canceled my sub; guess I will find out in May. Watching Steve and Mark’s recent video was a revelation for me. By listening to them, I gained a better understanding of why the changes to the LingQ platform needed to be made. The Kaufman’s have done a tremendous amount for the language learning community. I am slowly adapting to the changes and I believe everything is going to be more than OKAY moving forward. I am going to renew for at least another year, but more likely years to come.

If you have not yet watches the videos where they discuss the changes, I encourage you to do so. These gentlemen are committed, ethical, and as genuine as they come. And I do believe that they are listening. In fact, I am fairly new to LingQ (May 2021) and very new to the forums. I did not realize until recently that Mark is, in fact, Mark Kaufman. He is personally responding to people’s concerns and trying to help. That says a lot about him and Steve. I encourage people to give it some time and work with the changes.

and yet, at the time of writing, you are still paying for it.

Actually I am not paying for it. I cancelled my membership long ago and encourage others frustrated with the company’s performance to do the same until they figure it out.

why are you using their forum then go be free get involved with language sites you actually enjoy

Yes!