Ling says my lesson has 1 new word but it does not!

Hi Alex, just to show you what I mean about there being a list, here is another screencast.

In this one, I create a new lesson on my German account with some text that has no new words for me, and I add at the end the words ‘thisisnotawordone’ and ‘thisisnotawordtwo’. I open the lesson and then go back to editing it and remove these two words. I then open the lesson again and you can see the problem as I have already described with the website telling me there are two new words in the lesson. I then make a new lesson with these words and set ‘thisisnotawordtwo’ to known, and you can see that the number of known words that the website says I have in the lesson goes down to one.

I guess this list is created for each lesson to save the website from having to calculate it all the time, and the only bug is that it is not updated when the lesson is edited. This means that there will be a large number of lessons out there with out of date lists.

@ColinJohnstone - Yup, you’re right. I ended up poking around a bit further on Friday and found that this was one specific number being cached and only seems to be an issue when editing the lesson. We’ve now got this on our list and will fix it when we get a chance :slight_smile:

This was fixed but is happening again.

@pmilone

I do not think they had time to fix the problem .It is still present.

j:-)

@Alex
Today I new problem appears: when I click on the last blue word in a lesson It becomes immediately yellow and disappears before I can write the translation.

j:-(

@pmilone - As far as I know there hasn’t been a fix released yet, but we are still aware of the issue and it’s on our list!

@jolanda - Did this only happen with one lesson?

@Alex
in 15-20 lessons! Spanish and English (today)

@jolanda - OK, we’ll get this fixed!