Lifetime access for existing members

I’ve just signed up for lifetime and cancelled my premium - very easy to do even for me! Thanks Zoran and LingQ

so… lifetime basically is a access premium only for an specific lenguage without deadline?, i would need to purchase as many times for each lenguages that i would like to learn?

@rodrigorg95 That’s correct.

Based on the comments I’ve read on this thread, you should be able to do that easily. You just need to get lifetime access for German and then cancel your premium membership with LingQ. You would’ve signed up for premium membership from 1 of these 3 places: LingQ’s website, the Apple Store or Google Play.

I’d like to know the answers to these questions as well!

Maybe I can help a couple of you. Lifetime is for those who have serious commitment to THAT language. It would take a few YEARS to make up for purchasing a lifetime membership in that language. Having said that, I have lifetime in two languages: Spanish and Greek.

1. You don’t have to import anything, all your stuff is still there in the language, it is just an account change.
  2. Yes, you must manually cancel your premium membership after you have signed up for lifetime IF you know you only want that language (Premium cancellation will make any other language work outside of that language become just like a free user).
  3. I have been using lifetime for Spanish for 3 years and the price was the same back then as when I recently purchased Greek. I have never seen a coupon for lifetime (if you think about it Lingq is taking a calculated risk with people who do lifetime that a certain percent will not keep using it after a few years, otherwise they will start to lose money).

@asad100101 Sure, if you are interested in German only, you can get German Lifetime anytime you want, and cancel Premium.

@JBelly $199 is the only price available for Lifetime and it’s not likely that it will change in the near future.
Since you have already purchased Lifetime for Arabic, if you are no longer interested in other languages, you can cancel your iTunes subscription in your Apple Store account.

The lifetime is for each language that you want to have lifetime access to. If you plan on studying Chinese and English for a long period of time, then you may want to buy two lifetime accesses - one for each language.

There is no discount option. You need to pay the full lifetime fee for each language. In my opinion, the lifetime plan is already discounted. If your intention is to seriously study a language, it’s going to take more than a year and a half.

The discount option is lifetime access ($199). I’ve spent more on LingQ than $199. If I had done the lifetime access option, I’ve would’ve saved a lot of money.

no discount, but you can pay for each one. I paid for Spanish and Greek, I have had spanish for 3 years, just started greek a few weeks ago, $400 total