Lessons missing

I looked at some books (as courses) I uploaded awhile ago that were too hard for me at the time, but now I want to read them. Since I uploaded the books as ebooks, the lessons were split and numbered (1, 2, 3, 4, etc). But now when I look at the courses, I can see that lessons are missing. For example, it goes 2, 6, 7-- with lessons 1, 4, 5, etc missing. I guess I can upload the book again (which I did with one of them) but this is a significant bug IMO!

FYI, I had this happen a while ago (there may have been a discussion on here). As I recall, the missing lessons could still be accessed via the edit mode and/or by hitting “next lesson” from the previous one.

I was under the impression this had been fixed; at least I didn’t encounter the issue anymore. Maybe it’s not…?

Thanks, I did see see some lessons in the edit mode. But that is bizarre, how am I supposed to know that?

On the edit course page, just assign a level to all lessons again, re-save the course and that will fix the problem.

I’m not sure what this means. Could you elaborate? In the edit mode they all have numbers

On the Edit course page, you will see a list of all lessons available in that course. Just assign a level to all lessons again, re-save the course on the button at the top right and that’s it.