Lesson Page Not Showing Up After Immediate Review

Hello,

Is anyone else having this problem? It has happened to me a couple of times now.

For example, I do a 2-page lesson. After I create a few Lingqs on pg1 and hit the green arrow to turn to the next page, it does the immediate review or whatever you call it (which I am a big fan of, btw). However, pg2 doesn’t actually load up and it’s just blank and white where the lesson text is supposed to be, and there’s nothing I can do except go back to the home screen, go back to that lesson, and then it returns to the pg2.

Very strange. I haven’t seen that. Can you send a link to some lessons that do this? Also, let us know which browser you are using.

It happened again today. Chinese, Who Is She?, Part 2. I took a picture but don’t know how to enter it here.

I might have the same problem, in chinese, Google Chrome, immediate review. I have the idea the words do not get updated with their new scores (Not increasing their status), and after the last page is done I get:
TypeError: Cannot read property ‘get’ of null Please check your Internet connection and visit our Twitter feed for system status updates.
There is an endless toggle, and I cannot move to a next lesson. I need to select the next lesson in the lesson pane to switch between lessons.

1 Like

Thanks Darkslide and Silvia, I have recreated that. We will get it fixed.

This issue should hopefully now be resolved. Let us know if you continue to get errors.

Thanks.

I got that error endlessly along with the lesson appearing to split in half and sentences & words being repeated in 2 places on the page. Trying to make a Lingq, especially with a phrase was then impossible. I kept going to Twitter and saw nothing about statuses.

That was part of the reason that I never continued with full membership at the present time. :frowning:

That’s too bad. We typically don’t put bugs like that on our Twitter feed. Twitter is more for site maintenance and server status. Because that issue only affected a segment of our users, many users were able to use LingQ normally it was just considered a bug. You are better off to contact us directly at support or here on the forum or look for other threads on the subject when you find issues like this. Sorry again!

1 Like