Learning English :)

Hey everyone…
I’m trying to learn English and because everybody says that the best way to do it is trough conversations I will try to be active in lingq’s forum.So now I’ll just say some things about me :slight_smile:
So…I like sports and I love football.My favorite team is Real Madrid :smiley:
I would like to study somewhere abroad like Spain,France :slight_smile:
And I forgot to mention that I also know a little bit of Turkish.Not very well but… :slight_smile:
So say something about you :smiley:
I hope someone will answer so we could talk and learn :smiley:

hi, I’m Martina and I’m from Croatia. I’m not interested in football:) I like sports, but only to play:) I graduated with a degree in Economics. I work as a trainee in the city I live in. How old are you Jasm7? What would you like to study?

Wow! Degree in economics? Interesting!
I’d like to study business English, by the way.

yes i graduated with a degree in Economics, Finance… economics is interesting, but sometimes we learned unnecessary things on college. Now, since I work as a trainee I understand some terms better than on college. But it is normal… It is different to learn something from books and do it for real.:slight_smile:

yes i graduated with a degree in Economics, Finance… economics is interesting, but sometimes we learned unnecessary things on college. Now, since I work as a trainee I understand some terms better than on college. But it is normal… It is different to learn something from books and do it for real.:slight_smile:

If you don’t mind, what are you doing for real, Martina?

Well I work in the city treasury… we are responsible for all accounts related to the city… (I am not so good in English so I am not sure are these terms correct).

As I see things, you have a great opportunity to gain valuable experience. I wish you success, Martina.

Thank you!

Hi Martina…I also want to get a degree in economics.I’d love to study management,business :smiley:
But there are two more years till I begin university…I’m 17 years old :slight_smile:

add me cautinho20 :slight_smile:

Hey jasm7, I like football too but a lot of people in Australia and the USA call it ‘soccer’ because there are so many other types of football and it gets confusing. But football is the real name for real fans! :slight_smile:
I am from Melbourne, Australia and I am learning Spanish. I work as a video editor and like to go camping with friends.
It should be easy for you to learn a new language because you are young! I am not old, but you definitely learn faster when you are younger.
We are in the middle of winter here in Melbourne, so it is cold, cloudy and windy most days. It doesn’t rain very much. Soon it will be spring and summer again and I will be at the beach! I am looking forward to it, I can’t wait!
I hope you get to do your traveling. Travel is a great experience. Have you been anywhere overseas yet?

Hi lauz1986. Here we are in the middle of summer.But this summer is not so great…A lot of days weren’t sunny,there was a lot of rain too, so I’ve heard that the beaches here weren’t so crowded as previous years.But,however after 2 days I’m going at a beach and I hope weather won’t disappoint me :slight_smile:
I’ve traveled abroad…But I’ve never really been as far as I want.I hope one day I’ll be able to go over the oceans :smiley:
So how is your Spanish going? I love the Spanish language and I understand something from movies I’ve watched :slight_smile:

Hey :slight_smile: If anyone want to have a chat in enghlish may contact me :slight_smile: otherwise is there anyone who would like to help me with portuguese or spanish? :smiley:

Hi everyone) i want to improve my english too/ i am from Azerbaidjan/ and graduated music academy/ piano faculty/ baku is a capital of azerbaijan/ i like travelling/ and maybe i participated in different international competitions for my travelling hobby))) is anyone see chat here??? i cant

hi jasm7 and everyone:) Economic is very interesting. I would like to work in a bank or insurance company one day… Have you ever been in Croatia. It is very hot and sunny here, I can’t wait to go to the Adriatic sea. My vacation starts tomorrow:) I’ll go to the sea with my friends for a week. How do you spend summer?

Hi Martina…I was a part of a folk dance group and I was in Croatia twice with that group.The first time we were in Zagreb and the second time in Osijek. I remember spending a great time there. Once we stayed with families from there and they were really nice :slight_smile: I was on vacation at a lake one week with my friends and we had great time.Maybe we will go again :smiley:
Have a nice vacation :slight_smile: And have you ever been in Macedonia? :slight_smile:

Cool! I was dancing in folk dance group too but when I was a kid. I have never been in Macedonia,but who knows,maybe one day I decide to go there:-D

Hi every body. I need to improve my speaking English ability via Skype ,please if any can give help me to take that goal i would glad you ,

my Skype id is ruky.kuma

Thanks

Hi,guys, I’m from China, want to practice English, actually oral speaking is my weakest part, please add me : dan.tan1984
I’m a software engineer