Language Learning Exercise #3

Hello, Everyone!
My username is Kwall1. I am a Latin learner, and I love to learn languages. I’ve seen people do this on other forums and I wanted to begin a language exercise. This is not for fluent speakers only, and anyone can reply. Here’s how this goes: I am going to post a question—or two. Anyone can answer in the language that they are learning. I can correct those who are learning English or Latin. But since this is an open exercise, I would appreciate it if people would correct each other. For example, if you are learning French, and someone replies in French, please correct them—if their translation is wrong. You can also reach me on this thread if you have any questions about Latin or English.
Here’s today’s question: What is your favorite book? Why is it your favorite book?
The first 5 to reply will have their names listed on the leaderboard.

1. kimojima___

If you have any questions, please ask! We are all language learners here, and all of us are here to support and help each other.
This exercise is daily: so please look out for it.
Valete!

J’aime beaucoup this how you say livre Harry Potter. J’hope que les autres l’aiment aussi !

Bonjour, merci d’avoir répondu! Je suis si heureuse d’apprendre que vous aimez Harry Potter. Je suis un fan adorateur de lui. N’êtes-vous pas celui qui a également répondu en japonais à l’exercice d’apprentissage des langues #2? On dirait que vous apprenez beaucoup de langues! Meilleurs voeux pour vos expériences d’apprentissage! Je serais heureux d’aider de toutes les manières possibles.
Edit: Here’s the link to the next learning excerise: Language Learning Exercise #4 - Language Forum @ LingQ
I hope to see you there.