Keeping imported content if you take a break from lingq

For example I’ve uploaded a bunch of Korean and Spanish content on my account just to have for the future but was wondering after this month I plan on getting lifetime Spanish during this time i wont be able to do Korean will i be able to keep all the Korean content i have imported or will it vanish during the period before i get lifetime Korean? Also is there anything else that would cause important content or saved my lessons to disappear for any reason. If I wanted to move from a basic month to month premium into a lifetime Spanish for example what would be the best way to do this? and would i lose any imported content on my account by switching to lifetime Spanish? Thank you in advance for answering my questions!

1 Like

You can keep all content which is shared in the Library. However, Free accounts can have maximum 5 Private lessons. If you have more than that, you will be asked to remove or share them before you can downgrade.

1 Like

Isn’t there a $2 a month vacation plan as well? I’m not sure how it relates to the lifetime specific language subscriptions.

1 Like

Yes, each user is asked to switch to Vacation plan during the downgrade process. Vacation plan is there to allow user to keep all data and progress saved on account until upgrading back to Premium. However for users with Lifetime subscription data is saved for study language Lifetime is active for even on Free plan.

1 Like

I apologize I just want to clarify a few things

1. if you get the lifetime subscription you are technically under a free plan with a lifetime subscription? (like it is its own category?)
  2. Also data is saved on a lifetime plan with the selected language will i have to get vacation plan then lifetime? Or since i’m on premium now can i just buy lifetime and keep all my imports? as long as i get it while my premium is still going.
  3. Also most of it is Netflix shows can i share those in the library or is there copyright or something with that since Netflix is a paid service?
    Thank you again!

@Hagowingchun

1. Yes, Premium and Lifetime are two different categories. Premium gives you access to all languages, while Lifetime gives you access to that one language you purchased Lifetime for. Once you get a Lifetime for a language, you won’t have any limitations in that language for as long as you are LingQ member. But if you want to study other language, you’ll need to upgrade to Premium or get Lifetime for that other language too.
    Data and progress are always saved for language you have Lifetime active for.

2. Sure, you can buy Lifetime while you are still on Premium. No problem with that.

3. It’s best to keep Netflix import private and for your own use only. Other users, if they are interested in any Netflix show, can import it on their end.

1 Like

Thank you so much sorry for all the questions lol

1 Like