Join our Language Gathering Panel with Steve (March 30th)

Thank you so much! I will just start with LingQ stuff then :slight_smile: As I mentioned, my reading is still a struggle, but I’m making progress!

Hi Steve, thank you! I really appreciate it. Whenever you want to look for some Korean content, here’s my list Resources for input in Korean (video, audio, books) - Google Docs

It was a great pleasure to talk with you!!

Encantado de haber hablado contigo en persona, Steve

I suggest you stay with the mini stories and do them in sentence mode. That’s what I did. It takes a long time to get used to the writing system. Just stay with it.

Thanks to everyone who participated, I’ve now watched it on YouTube. I learned some new things about LingQ. I look forward to the next one.

I just heard a great tip for finding youtube content: You can create multiple channels for the same account. If you only add videos in Italian to your Italian channel (or Korean or Japanese or whatever you’re studying) then you get more suggestions in that language that match your taste! I already made an Italian channel and actually what I’m seeing the Italian autogenerated subtitles are not too bad, I guess cause Italian pronunciation is fairly regular :slight_smile: Just in case someone wants to make it easier to create good youtube playlists!

Clara,
You were so impressive and inspirational!
Thanks,
Dan

Hi Dan, thank you so much for enjoying my content!! I really appreciate it

When will the next panel be?

We are still trying to finalize the time but it will be next Monday. We will probably do it at 10am Vancouver time (PDT) again since the other time seemed to not be too convenient for our European members. We do realize that’s a tough time for Asia and could look to do a later time again if we get requests for that from Asia.